Categories

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007

New stuff!

It has been snowing when i woke up at 8:00 this morning and so far there is no end in sight. It's not the first time this month that it's snowing, but it's the first time that it is so bad that we can't see the mountains from our apartment...Needless to say everybody is really excited about the snow and Paul (one of our night audits) has already been snowboarding at A-Basin. Looks like it's not gonna be long before I will hit the slopes for the first time, too :)

Just gotta get skis now...



On another note, I got new furniture! Jeff's and Melanie's neighbour Jim moved out this week and gave me a couple of things for free. It is nice to actually have furniture in my room now ;) Now all I am still waiting for is the sofa for the living room that the Sonnenalp will hopefully give to me by the end of the month...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen