Categories

Samstag, 29. September 2007

Visiting Walmart - The real America

My roommates moved out on wednesday and so there was not much left in the apartment (and especially in the kitchen) when they were gone. I was off on thursday so I took the opportunity to go to Walmart in Eagle-Vail. To get there you have to take a bus which only runs every hour and costs $3. But at least there IS a bus, which I hear isn't very common in most parts of the USA ;)

Anyway, I bought pans, cooking stuff, a spice rack, stuff for the bathroom, a cellphone.... And when I got out of there my bank account was a mere $150 poorer. Only when I was trying to pack all the stuff up I realized that I couldn't fit everything into my backpack. So out I went to the bus stop carrying a heavy backpack and 5 plastic bags. When I got to the bus stop I realized that I had just missed the bus so I had to wait almost an hour for the next one. And since I got bored just sitting there, I took a little picture of the parking lot at Walmart:
Isn't it beautiful? ;) Anyway, hopefully next time I will have some more exciting things to tell. Thanks for reading my babbling ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen